Siamese Aro!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Funny guys kept at Panda. Not that uncommon. These ones can easily be separated. Some share internal organs and can not be separated.

Attachments

• siamese fish 1.JPG
    siamese fish 1.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 589
  • siamese fish 2.JPG
    siamese fish 2.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 589

lo sai

i believe they would cost more....does anyone know the life span of a siamese aro? ive never seen pics of an adult siamese..

jackson

There are vid's on you tube or some other site of 3 reds that are about 20'' and they have their twin stuck under them upside down. The ones in this video share the same organs and you can see the guy's feeding them and both eat at the same time it is really freaky. There is also a vid that shows one with 2 heads and it is also eating. I will try and find them. I think they were on a site from the UK.

EKen

Super Moderator
Buying that (or those) fish(es) is like getting a 2 for 1... But personally, I find them just too freaky.

Dragonguy

Well if you want double dragons then go for this type of aro. It would be nice if one is a xback and the other one is super red, but it's imposible.

jackson

I think it's nasty. They should just dispose of them when they are first seen. I mean I understand there are some freaky people out there that will pay up the %%% for these mistakes but it is cruel.

Like in the turtle world people will pay 3000 for a 2 headed red eared slider. Or 2000 for one with no eyes. The worst part is the guy's selling them are trying to breed them so the end up like this. It is just wrong.

These fish are just by mistake right? the are not trying to produce them are they?

shchiam1978

I think it's nasty. They should just dispose of them when they are first seen. I mean I understand there are some freaky people out there that will pay up the %%% for these mistakes but it is cruel.

Like in the turtle world people will pay 3000 for a 2 headed red eared slider. Or 2000 for one with no eyes. The worst part is the guy's selling them are trying to breed them so the end up like this. It is just wrong.

These fish are just by mistake right? the are not trying to produce them are they?

Xian Leng Malaysia do have siamese aro, they decided to seperate them because when they grow, it would be a big problem for both of the aro's.
They have to put the other aro to sleep forever because the chances of survive are low.

jackson

Xian Leng Malaysia do have siamese aro, they decided to seperate them because when they grow, it would be a big problem for both of the aro's.
They have to put the other aro to sleep forever because the chances of survive are low.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. I was asking if they breed them purposely to become this way.