Some nice CV Maju 25 cm Super Reds

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
What can $2000 get you in terms of a good quality Super Red Asian Arowana? Have a look... :)

Note: Someone in Canada has taken the jump and ordered one of these guys, putting in a request for one of the "extra nice" ones. Needless to say, it is in my interest and CV Maju's interest to see that this customer is satisfied. I promise to follow up on this one. :)

IMG_7266.jpg

IMG_7267.jpg

IMG_7268.jpg

IMG_7269.jpg

IMG_7273.jpg

IMG_7274.jpg

IMG_7275.jpg

IMG_7277.jpg

Cypher

Some nice early development on the cheeks, however whats with all the protruding lower jaws for such young fish?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
SR's have a reputation for it, though I always thought Indos less so than S'pore fish.

I will ask Maju to select a fish without it. As stated, it is 100% in their interest to see that the customer is 100% satisfied. Photos of the fish purchased will be posted on its arrival...

keith yoo

hey Theo, may i know what are the differences between these super reds and my super reds that has just arrived today? prices or quality ?? just curious about the term of "extra nice".

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The main difference is size. The fish that are photographed above are all at least 25-27 cm. They also all display some confirmed colouration on gill plates. I know that the next step above these, the premium reds, are even larger and are kept in outdoor ponds till sale. Finally, there is the show quality red; CV Maju only has one for sale right now.

As for price, the fish in the photos above are just over twice as expensive than the smaller sized fish.

How is your fish doing? Can you post some photos?