Spotted: STs

endi

yd i went to couple lfs to look for some fish to add with my rtg and to my suprise i saw STs... didn't get a chance to ask how much he was selling them for.

do you guys think its advisable to put an 18" rtg with 4-5" ST?

Yuppa

Super Moderator
pretty big size difference, they might become expensive feeders..

ifyou have lots of hiding place/safe place for tiger in tank, might be ok

jackson

Dont do it you will end up with missing Dat's. The ST's are way too small for them to be together.

You care to share what store? I would like to see them and maybe buy one or 2 LOL :)

Edit- Endi why not buy the Dat's and put them in a small grow out tank. That way you will have the ST you have been looking for and are not going to risk it being eaten by your Aro.

Last edited:

endi

i saw them at gold ocean .. they only had two there..
ithought about putting it in a grow out tank however i have an small aro there i dont' want that to be an expensive feeder.. lol

the STs that i am lookin for sadly is not for sale. some other hobbyist decided not to sell it

Last edited:

DiXoN

i had a 5'' NTT in with my 22'' RTG and it was fine but then it was never bothered about much smaller fish, it hated my 15'' ST though.
it really depends as advised if you have hiding places and the temprement of your RTG, also were they definately ST and not 3 bar IT.
get pics if you can.

endi

how big is the Aro?

What ST are you talking aboutthe one from PN?

yea that one there... and in my growout tank small aro is only 5" while the ST they have is 7"

if johnny can work me out a good deal i might grab one ....:)

jackson

I saw them ok looking fish not great and they are not for sale. Offer some crazy high price then he might let them go.