Surprise order - Leos, aros, tank mates

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Someone in Canada has asked for a special fish from CV Maju. This special order allows for a piggy-back of other fish: leos, aros, tank mates and feeder frogs.

Maju currently has three male leos for sale, available at $1800 each. If the quality of these leos matches the quality of the Maju pearls recently exported to Canada, then they will be beautiful fish. Photos and details to come.

I can add on more aros if anyone is wanting one. Standard small size (6-7 inch) SR, BBXB , RTG are all available. Email [email protected] for pricing.

Larger Indo dats (3-5 inches), and hopefully larger clowloaches should also be available. Maybe even some NGT. Prices to come.

And finally, I have a special request for feeder frogs and so there will be some of those too. :) Maybe it is time for a bit of cutomer appreciation days as far as those are concerned. ;)

So, there you have it, an unexpected opportunity to jump on a group import. As always, I never know where the next import is going to come from. All I know is that the "next one" always seems to come along. :)

I highly recommend that people out there form little mini-groups and order fish that way. If you can order a box of say 5 aros I can offer you a better price than if it is a single fish (which still requires a whole shipping box, etc).

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Certs are in! We are good to go! :)

I will be in touch with various people by email in coming days.

Opportunity to get some large clown loaches, Indo datnoids, and feeder frogs.

Pm or email for info.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am now emailing everyone to arrange final payment.

4 inch Indodats for $30 each, discount for multiple orders.

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Maju has business trip out of country next two weeks, wants to be in Indonesia to personally oversee this shipment. Looking at a delay by about one week. Will send out email with more details.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The owner of Maju is at the INTERZOO exhibit in Germany right now. Prior to leaving he sent me the following email:

Good day,

About this order, I prefer to send them in the end of May.

i will be back to office on 19 May and would have final selection of your fishes around 20 - 23 May.

I hope it is ok with you.

Thank you and best regards,
Jeffrey

I am still waiting to find out the exact shipping date, will definitely know by the first few days of this coming week.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Jeffrey is back in 2 days. His secretary sent me the following email regarding shipping the fish next week:

Thank you for your email

I will inform you again if already confirm , because know very difficult to get the space

Thank’s

My guess is she will not make the booking without her bosses' okay; Hopefully there will be enough turn around time to make the booking for next week. Worst case is last week of May.

Sorry for the delay, blame it on INTERZOO. :rolleyes: