The second frozen centipedes pre-order

EEYY

It looks like this coming with 5 centipedes in a pack.
DSC03378.jpg

If I need to ship them to the west coast, I need to fill in a minimum order of 750 centipedes.

Price:

5 - 245: $2.50 each or $12.5 per pack
250 - 745: $2.25 each or $11.25 per pack
750 - 995: $2.00 each or $10 per pack
1000+: $1.90 each or $9.50 per pack.

Shipping cost: $100 - $120 per box, depending on the sur-charge fee. Buyers might need to share the shipping cost equally. Terminal-to-terminal

Suggestion: If there are several members in the west coast (ie BC area) who might be interested in centipedes group order, it would be great if I can find a volunteer to receive the shipment and distribute them at the terminal area. I would usually choose to ship them out during the weekend.

Thanks. :):)

Last edited:

Yuppa

Super Moderator
wow 750 piece minimum..

I could see getting 10 or 20 packs as a group order and see how our aro's like them....

EEYY

wow 750 piece minimum..

I could see getting 10 or 20 packs as a group order and see how our aro's like them....

Shipping.
Will cost you a lot if you only order a small amount. The $100 - $120 shipping cost is a fixed amount regardless of how many packs of centipedes will be ordered. If you guys are willing to pay for the $100 - $120 shipping cost, I could try to lower the minimum order. Unfortunately, I cannot find Canada Post to ship them. Again, this is required to be picked up at the terminal.

Response.
If your arowana never tries centiepdes before, I am 99.9% sure that they will not take it right away as this is considered to be a change of diet. If it did happen, trying to make it as chopped centiepde to feed the arowana. Normally, buyers are recommended to feed the whole centiepde.

Also, when centipedes died, they would release a smell that doesn't smell good at all. I did specifically ask the supplier about that. He did confirm to me that the farm never added any chemical stuff in the bags. The smell is coming from the dead centiepedes themselves.