Vittatus African Tiger - River Monsters

exoticaquaria

feat. Jeremy Wade from RiverMonsters. New VATF video!

Just a trailer lol. I can't seen to find the actual video online yet. Maybe the show is still too new!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGg1Cgca-Z8&feature=g-all-u&context=G21cf0c9FAAAAAAAAJAA"]Fearsome Tigerfish Hunt in Packs | River Monsters - YouTube[/ame]

bluebasearoilove

Cool video ! Didnt think they would talk about the vatf since they already covered the gatf.... they look beautiful in this vid.. no idea that they hunt in packs tho..

DragonD

And you think diving with Cuda's was freaky... Imagine a school of those bad boys around you...

skynoch

Neat vid, I guess that explains why mine is trying to school with my barbs. Okay when mine gets bigger I may have to rethink climbing inside my tank, lol.

SuperCricket.ca

My GATF is trying to school with my 2 Flagtails. Cool looking fish, but when all is said and done I think the Goliath's are the Monsters of Monsters. I just watched my 11" Goliath bite a 2" feeder goldfish in half with one bite. 2 pieces, Head hear and body and tail there. Wicked fish, thanks Mike!

hondas3000

Neat vid, I guess that explains why mine is trying to school with my barbs. Okay when mine gets bigger I may have to rethink climbing inside my tank, lol.

hahha, it is much scarier then ray for sure. You need to feed it full before you put your hand in the tank. It sure is a cool fish.

exoticaquaria

they are true monsters! I enjoyed keeping them for the little time they were at my place. Scott, I can't wait to see a video of that VATF in your mega tank. Brad, still waiting for pics hahaha. Glad both of you guys are enjoying your monsters. Do keep us updated with their progress!