Wonder is you guys meet up often

eddie73

Hi bros

Was wondering how ofter you guys meet up say for

1) chit chat over coffee
2) hobbyist house to house tank tour
3) Year end party :D
4) etc etc

Our Malaysian side, we meet up extremely often for drinks and chit chat about aros. We just concluded one party on 1st Dec this year. Gave away some lucky draw freebies courtesy of sponsors from LFS and individual.

We used to go house to house tank tour. We had and still organize year end parties.

We organize trips to farms (obviously this one will be more costly to you guys :D)

Last edited:

protoxeno

I think theres a fish community club but not on forum and they do the above you mentioned. Guys at the west, you guys have these tank tours and partying?

I know the reefers here get together and go on tours and meet up at a restaurant to get together. We also have a hobbyist club that meets up at the vancouver aquarium.

Kenta

Administrator
I've met most of the mods in person before, been to some of their houses...
we should definitely have a west coast meeting! and you guys on the east coast should too! We could take pics and articles it would be kind of cool... a great community building event!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Great ideas Kenta!

Given that the distance across Canada is about equal to that from Malaysia to India, it sure is hard for us all to get together in one place!

eddie73

Great ideas Kenta!

Given that the distance across Canada is about equal to that from Malaysia to India, it sure is hard for us all to get together in one place!

Yeah quite true. Distance is a problem to your side. :(

For us here, we only travel about 400 km between north (Penang & Kedah) and central Malaysia (KL).