Indodragon 1,2,3 COMING TO CANADA SOON!

Kenta

Administrator
Hello all,

Indodragon 1, 2 and 3 will soon be available in Canada! Dragonfish Canada will be Westcoast distributors (B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba), meanwhile member EEYY, aka Eric, will be handling the Eastcoast (Ontario, Quebec and all other provinces Eastwards). The price of $90 is offered to all forum members with 25 posts or more, otherwise regular price is $100. Shipping quotes can be provided upon inquiry.

SPECIAL OFFER

Price of $255 for all three books PLUS free 2008 Indodragon calender for arowanaclub.ca members with 25 or more posts!
Price of $285 for all three books PLUS free 2008 Indodragon calender for non arowanaclub.ca members!
***limited number of calenders available, while quantities last***

The exclusive photos provided in the books were taken by Hendri Leong himself, a member here at arowanaclub.ca!
Limited availability!

gabungan.jpg

EEYY

Just to provide some quick info. regarding to this set of books.

- All 3 are hardcover books (with ISBN number).
- All books are more than 200 pages.
- Size is 25.5" long by 10" wide (full length when open it) .
- In terms of language, volume 1 is ONLY in English version. Volume 2 and 3 are in either Chinese or English version.

Sample page (from volume 1)
DSC02929.jpg

Sample page (from volume 2)
DSC02934.jpg

Sample pages (from volume 3)
Photos_ID3a.jpg

Sample of the 2008 IndoDragon Calendar (double-sided)
DSC02872.jpg

DSC02886.jpg

DSC02804.jpg

Thanks
Have a nice day.

Last edited:

EEYY

If you are located in Toronto area and would like to have a quick look of this set of books, please feel free to send me a PM and I will try my best to schedule a time to meet you. :):)

Happy Holidays!!:D

EKen

Super Moderator
I'd buy it in an instant if it included a "How to shoot pictures like Hendri" section.

Kenta

Administrator
Hello everyone,

The books should be landing in Canada in about 2 weeks!

PM for shipping quotes and tracking number will be provided.

Money Order, cash, paypal, interac transfer (online bank transfer) and direct deposit into our business account are the methods available for payment. There are limited quantities available of all copies so don't sit around or they'll all be sold out! Already taken some preorders!

EEYY

jesus that calender is beautiful

Yes it is. This is one calendar that you would like to keep even beyond 2008!!!! :D:D:D

As mentioned in the first post, we will include a free calendar to buyer who would buy the whole set of books.

If viewers in Toronto area (or east coast of Canada) are interested in this set of books, please e-mail your books request to me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Last edited:

Hendri

u love asian arowana ? must buy and enjoy the book lah.. you will see a lot information of asian arowana from Indonesia and some asian countries :)

good luck ! limited only to canada !

EEYY

If you guys (in Toronto) would like to have a look this set of books in person, please let me know and I can meet you somewhere in Toronto and have a quick look of them.

If you are located in any of the east coast city (in Canada), I am happy to arrange a shipping order for you. Shipping cost would be totally based on what Canada Post charging me. If you want to check the shipping cost, please PM me the postal code of your mailing address.

Give yourself a nice gift for the upcoming Chinese New Year. I think is on Feb 7. "Red pocket money" is on the way, right!?

Allow me to say to all Chinese-speakers hobbyists. "Happy Chinese (mouse) New Year!" :):):D:D

Last edited:

Kenta

Administrator
DragonfishCanada is all sold out of Indodragon 1,2 and 3

Please contact member EEYY for books!

EEYY

DragonfishCanada is all sold out of Indodragon 1,2 and 3

Please contact member EEYY for books!

Sure, I am ready to take any book request for both West and East coast of Canada. (while quantities last).

Have a nice weekend.

Thanks.

Last edited:

EEYY

More photos from book 3.

DSC02957.jpg

DSC02953.jpg

DSC02951.jpg

Since Kenta's copies are all sold out, I would be happy to ship the books if any west coast hobbyists are interested. Shipping cost would be at the expense of the buyer.

Thanks.
:D:D:D

Last edited:

EEYY

Updates:

- Down to only 3 complete sets available.

- One partial set available, which includes Book 1 and 2 (without book 3)and one free calendar at $160 (including shipping cost).

Since I am trying to get another set of books from abroad, thus I am afraid that I won't plan to order any Indo Dragon Books until probably the end of this year. Hopefully, book 4 and 5 will be available by then!:D:D

Thanks.:):)

Last edited: