Indodragon 1,2,3 COMING TO CANADA SOON!

EEYY

How about a Chinese New Year special!!

Fot those non-Toronto hobbyists, the price of this set of books - $255 that you pay would be INCLUDED the shipping cost. Books would be shipped by Canada Post (with tracking#). It would normally take 5 -7 business days. (ONLY APPLY TO A SET OF BOOKS)

For those living in Toronto area, each set of books will be 10% off, which would be $230.

All new books are wrapped up. Buyers would still receive a free 2008 Indo Dragon calendar.

THIS OFFER IS ONLY VALID IN FEBRUARY 2008 AND WHILE QUANTITIES LAST.

Thanks.

Last edited:

EEYY

Thanks for your interest. PM replied. :D

Enjoy your trip! But do check your flight schedule as lots of flights have been delayed due to the snow storm.

Thanks.

EEYY

Maybe I should open a new thread but there hasn't any group purchase for Indo Dragon Book 4 yet. Thus, I leave this direct quote from Hendri in this post for now. (Source: Indodragon web site)

I quote: " book 4 cover :

- how to select small red arowana from 10 expert opinion !
- what cause PLJ ?
- male or female arowana ?
- how to import arowana from indonesia ?
- sting ray from dinamika kapuas
- i use high end printing company now for nicer printing and color.. cost more expensive 30%.. but i try to give the best to the reader.. ! price still same"

Updates: A partial set (book 1 and book 2 and one free calendar) at $160 (including shipping) is still available.

Thanks.

Last edited:

EEYY

How about a Chinese New Year special!!

Fot those non-Toronto hobbyists, the price of this set of books - $255 that you pay would be INCLUDED the shipping cost. Books would be shipped by Canada Post (with tracking#). It would normally take 5 -7 business days.

For those living in Toronto area, each set of books will be 10% off, which would be $230.

All new books are wrapped up. Buyers would still receive a free 2008 Indo Dragon calendar.

THIS OFFER IS ONLY VALID IN FEBRUARY 2008 AND WHILE QUANTITIES LAST.

Thanks.

Guys, 2 more weeks to go.

If you are located in west coast city, I can confirm that the shipping time should be 5 -6 business days as the last SOLD copy went to a west coast hobbyist. Books Sent out on Feb 8 and arrived on Feb 15, based on Canada Post tracking record. Just to give you guys a quick example.

Thanks.

EEYY

2 more photos from Book 3. Enjoy!!!!

DSC02955.jpg

DSC02956.jpg

:D:D

EEYY

February special - one more week to go!! :):):)

If you are located in Toronto, I could meet you and let you have a quick look this set of books upfront.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks. :D

EEYY

Updates: Another complete set is pending to be delivered. Only one complete set of books left. (on first-come-first-serve basis). All books are wrapped in original package.

Price of $255 will include shipping cost if you buy this set of books before the end of February 2008.

Last edited:

EEYY

Updates: Still have One LAST partial set available, which includes Book 1 and 2 (without book 3) and include 1 free calendar at $160 (plus shipping). All books are wrapped in original package.

Offer is valid until the end of February 2008. Again, it is on first-some-first-serve basis.

Have a nice weekend.

Last edited:

EEYY

Updates: Another complete set is pending to be delivered. Only one complete set of books left. (on first-come-first-serve basis). All books are wrapped in original package.

Price of $255 will include shipping cost if you buy this set of books before the end of February 2008.

Last day for the above price. $230 for Toronto hobbyist. $255 (including shipping) for non-Toronto hobbyist

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks.

Last edited:

EEYY

Updates: I would keep the February special price for the rest of this year. However, it is still on first-come-first basis because I only have:

- one complete (book 1 to 3) set left &

- book 1 and 2 (prefer to sell together)

Thanks.

EEYY

Updates: I have a fellow who is interested to buy book 2 and 3. If there has anyone who is only interested in book 1 (includes one free calendar), I could sell it at $77. Shipping cost would be charged to non-Toronto buyer.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

Last edited:

EEYY

Down to the last complete set of Indo Dragon Books.

I can ship to anywhere on the West coast as well. The price $255 is including the shipping cost, along with the 3 books plus a free calendar.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks.

EEYY

Updates: The last complete set of Indo Dragon books is pending to be shipped.

Last edited: