leopoldi

CHILLI RED

Cirrus visited a guy in Europe that breeds these rays. You could order from this guy whose name is Frank I think. These are very expensive type of ray right now and are my favourite also. Good luck in your search.:)

h.l_nathan

do you know how i can get in contact with Frank? a loepoldi is a must have for me, but i cant seem to find them anywhere in canada...Last i heard there was a guy in Seatle had some new born but couldnt get a hold of him...

h.l_nathan

i tried to go on there but you have to order 6 at a time. What am i gonna do with 6 way too much $ and i dont want them to breed cause of the care for them

CHILLI RED

h.l. nathan: I am looking for a Leo ray for you. I sent a pm to a ray breeder in the u.s. He will know where to look for them. He breeds these Leo rays also but I dont think he has any pups right now. I'll pass the info. on to you soon.:)

CHILLI RED

Ok just heard back from Mike, the ray breeder from the U.S. He expects to have some in 3-4 weeks. His email is [email protected] or you could contact him on Monster Fish Keepers. His name on there is csx4236. Good luck!!!:)

jackson

I have bought from H2O in the past good fish and Mike is a good guy. I picked mine up at the border much cheaper and I dont think he ships into canada. If you guy's are planning a group but let me know as well. I think I might grab a gar or 2 from him as well as some other goodies.

jackson

Tey are decent prices. I am not interested in the ray's they dont do much for me. I want a few fish he has for sale now. Is your other source just for ray's?

h.l_nathan

i'm in montreal now working, but will fly back to Van cause my main tank is in Van...Rays are a wonderful thing...i got my motoro to eat out the palm of my hand

EKen

Super Moderator
Jackson:
I was thinking of driving to the border and bringing back some fishes too. Did you encounter any problems with customs?

jackson

Jackson:
I was thinking of driving to the border and bringing back some fishes too. Did you encounter any problems with customs?

No I did not. I just made sure that each fish had it's name scientific name printed up so they would not think I was bringing in illegal fish. All they said was what is that I said fish they said OK. I heard this will change soon They are going to start charging us for bringing in and what not.