No longer for sale

exoticaquaria

Posting the tank price on here.

Asking $6500 for this plug and play setup.

Here is the breakdown of my receipts. I'm sure there are a few missing here and there.

Also included is a Tiger Shark Algae Float!!!
Retails for $120.

Brings the tank total to $9608

ScreenShot2013-01-19at80745PM_zpsa5c78f8c.png

Last edited:

hondas3000

I guess I can't convince you to stick to the hobby. Who ever get this setup and fish are lucky as you all have seen how clean Mike keep the water. Boy that ST, let me get my divorce paper ready so I can take that ST home Mike.

exoticaquaria

I guess I can't convince you to stick to the hobby. Who ever get this setup and fish are lucky as you all have seen how clean Mike keep the water. Boy that ST, let me get my divorce paper ready so I can take that ST home Mike.

lol thanks david.

its a spectacular tank. hopefully someone can enjoy this tank more than i currently am.

just tell your wife the st price is 4** instead of 4*** =)

bcarlos

Damn, I am jealous. Someone in Van is getting an amazing deal. Mike, I feel your pain, I'm going through the same transition as you. Downtown living is not friendly to our hobby!

exoticaquaria

Damn, I am jealous. Someone in Van is getting an amazing deal. Mike, I feel your pain, I'm going through the same transition as you. Downtown living is not friendly to our hobby!

Thx! I know I'll probably regret selling my fish and tank but I rather they go to someone who will enjoy them. Took me a lot of effort/time/money to build this setup. I'm sad to let it go after just 1 year! But... priorities first now lol. I'll be back at it again in the near future!

jsodwi

Good luck. Supply's and setups must be a lot more expensive up by you. For 3k you can buy over 600 gallon tank in the US. I loved your setup though.

exoticaquaria

Good luck. Supply's and setups must be a lot more expensive up by you. For 3k you can buy over 600 gallon tank in the US. I loved your setup though.

yup everything is more in canada. the tank was made in the states. from titan aquatics. shipping, custom broker fee, tax and exchange fee was well over 1k already! not a lot of good tank builders here. the stand is furniture grade and custom made locally therefore was not cheap either. the equipment is the best of the best. i couldn't believe i spent this much either. after adding up all my receipts, this was the rough estimate if not more!

i bet i could have bought a small swimming pool in asia with this cash!

exoticaquaria

Oh my, oh my, Mike. I wish I am in Vancouver.

thanks! i wish you were here too lol. hopefully the tank sells to someone that lives around the vancouver area so i can visit!

those inquiring about the tank, i can cut a deal on the setup. but the widebar has to sell first.

if you take the widebar and the setup, i can def give a better price but will not "give" them away.

thanks!