Red Arowana & F2 BD Showcase!!!

exoticaquaria

Here are my friend's fish. Red Arowana & my old F2 black diamond stingray pair. The female is getting some serious love bites recently! Her back is extremely big. So far no movement but my friend will monitor her progress. I hope she's pregnant! Please excuse the tube in one of the pics. I visited while he was doing his water change.

DSC_6532_zps9acecf46.jpg

DSC_6553_zps67c9189a.jpg

DSC_6536_zps5b9f050e.jpg

DSC_6537_zps6272195b.jpg

DSC_6550_zps47a5f6f0.jpg

DSC_6521_zpsbcc99a1f.jpg

DSC_6522_zpsa6648b92.jpg

DSC_6518_zps55053113.jpg

damtrees420

does the male stop bitting after he gets the job done or will he keep going as my female got it bad and she is by far thicker then anyother ray i have but the male just keeps trying i look for movement but you never really can tell

exoticaquaria

I sure hope shes pregnant! That would be amazing! I will check back in 3-4 weeks time to confirm if she's prego or not. Maybe he's just feeding the pair lots lol. Then again they both eat very well but the female is significantly "fatter"

I was told the male has stopped nipping at her. Maybe this could be a sign that he got the job done? There were more disc damage than shown in the pics from the male but she has healed up nicely.

hondas3000

Even from the pics you can see it really clearly and never judge pregnant with movement as I lost two batch of pup because I can't see movement or even know she was pregnant.

tomuhs

Serious dream tank.

The red is so nice. Perfect body shape and so red! How old is the feller?

hondas3000

I sure hope shes pregnant! That would be amazing! I will check back in 3-4 weeks time to confirm if she's prego or not. Maybe he's just feeding the pair lots lol. Then again they both eat very well but the female is significantly "fatter"

I was told the male has stopped nipping at her. Maybe this could be a sign that he got the job done? There were more disc damage than shown in the pics from the male but she has healed up nicely.

I am sure she is pregnant from looking at the video. Look like you can get back into ray now :). F3 BD.