"WIN a FREE Asian Arowana Contest" -- Q&A thread --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenta

Administrator
Do you need 100 posts to be in it? what is the old pic or pic for? I think that is it LOL

Thanks

Yes, you definitely need to have 100 posts by March 31st to be eligible... These posts must prove to us that you are an active part of the community. For example, an active part of the community does not mean post 50 times in one day, disappear for a couple months and then post another 50 times.

jackson

Thank you. I still would like to know why we had to post a pic? I posted one but what is it for? I feel like I am not sure about what I have to do other than post and guess.

Kenta

Administrator
Jackson,
We are looking to build a strong community base here for Canadian arowana enthusiasts. We don't want to just give a free fish to a lurker or someone who has posted a few times. We want people to share their knowledge and be active online. You only had to try post a pic it was not necessary, its just to show off your fish.

You're already 16% of the way there and you've been registered for one day... if you reach 100 posts by the end of the week and then disappear thats not cool.... we want consistent activity...

jackson

I understand you are trying to build a strong community. I did not ask twice about the posting. I was just making sure I knew what to do.

Thanks for the help and setting up this site for us. Take care.

rdlover

yo kenta? by gold? do you mean? dollar amount?? like... " 1.002 " or w.e or like in ounces? for the gold prices?
yeah.. im just wondering.. cause i pay attention to stock markets.. LOL

EKen

Super Moderator
What if two or more get it right. What if 25 people get it right...Cirrus is going to be broke.

rulaifu

What if two or more get it right. What if 25 people get it right...Cirrus is going to be broke.
Young man. You are too bad. Cirrus will never be broken because even I am one of the two, I will just tell Cirrus send only one to the other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.