1.5 aros

Cimmel1

2 1.5 red aros for sale. unfortunately my plans for an aro community aren't working out. With a new baby only a month away I can't invest in more aros for the tank. I would prefer to get rid of them both together. One is ~12" and the other ~10". They are in good condition. The larger just lost a scale today in a fight and they have a couple fin nips but nothing serious. $300 for the pair. I am located in Thorold Ont. These are from Sian lon farm and come with certs.
Heres a couple pics. The first pic is the larger one on top. The second pic has the smaller one on top.
Thanks for looking
DSC_1045.jpg

DSC_1029.jpg

Last edited:

lovearowans

2 1.5 red aros for sale. unfortunately my plans for an aro community aren't working out. With a new baby only a month away I can't invest in more aros for the tank. I would prefer to get rid of them both together. One is ~12" and the other ~10". They are in good condition. The larger just lost a scale today in a fight and they have a couple fin nips but nothing serious. $300 for the pair. I am located in Thorold Ont. These are from Sian lon farm and come with certs.
Heres a couple pics. The first pic is the larger one on top. The second pic has the smaller one on top.
Thanks for looking
DSC_1045.jpg

DSC_1029.jpg

Did you sell them yet?if not.. please email me at [email protected]

carcrazy

A very good price. If I was closer, I'd consider buying them and trying a community tank. Someone is going to get a good deal.

James Sananikone

I have marble motoro to exchange, Shipping is not as hard as you think, and I will help you how to ship the fishes to me, If you agree I will ship the marble to you ... PM me

James

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Shipping is not that hard at all! :)

Your fish look great. It just goes to show how hard it is to tell between a juvenile SR and Banjar (1.5). A quick look at your photos over my cornflakes this morning ( :D ) leaves me thinking your fish (especially the smaller one) looks like a SR.

Good luck with the sale. :)

Cimmel1

The smallest one in the pics is super red. In the first pic the large one on the top is 1.5, you can see the tail of the smaller one to the top left of the picture. In the second pic the top fish is the smaller 1.5.

Last edited:

James Sananikone

Will send picture of marble motoros soon. By the way, how far are you from the
Toronto Airport, That's the inconvenient part. The fish should be on the first flight or the last flight of the day so the fish can arrive and pick up at the airport by early evening or early in the morning. We have an account with the flight company. So just pack the fish following our instructions and drop the box of at the Airport.....

Cirrus is a experienced man in shipping and handling fishes... If he said so, why worry.