11inches "AAA" blue base Crossback

MananaP

Nice one jay,but can you really call a blue base cross back when the fish didn't cross? hmpd just wondering.

MananaP

Development for this blue base at 11 inches is considered very good thus the "AAA" grading. Shine level is already up to 6th level. It is only a matter of time it will cross which i believe won't take too long because these photos were taken sometime back when Dave in Japan first received the aros. Blue Base normally cross slower and the 13inches i have posted in BCA has fully crossed. From what i know, this aro has shown more development already. I will update the new photos when Dave gets around to sending me another batch of this aro and i will let you be the judge. (he is a busy man, running many businesses)

For your question, i believed i have answered. I would love to see some updates of your bluebase development soon too.

Thanks Jay for the information,if you want you can come over and see it. I don't have a camera in handy right now so better just come and see it in person.He lost a couple of scale due to my large tiger at his size,and also i guess from jumping for food. As you know i have been starving him for 5 days now and he only took 3 pallets today so it is a good sign that he is actually giving in somewhat anyways.:DIf you are not busy give me a call this saturday and you can come over and see,you gotta tell me what grade this guy is. I still don't know how to grade "AA" from "AAA" hehehehe but since i got him his shine intensified more in the sixed level,one row left to fully cross. Very good at his size i guess.

Kenta

Administrator
Damn where did the pic go??

I think i know which one you posted though, if it is then its a NICE fish