24" ABA KNIFE FISH AND 180 GALLON TANK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tman

Super Moderator
Not necessarily an aro tank mate but you could try if you like . LOL


Need this set up and knife fish gone asap as my new tank is coming mid May. I wish I could keep him but I already have too many tanks on the go and I need to downsize. Two more tanks will be available later down the road after my new tank is setup(150 gallon complete and 90 gallon complete).
 
Last edited:
$50 reward if someone can find a buyer for this aba knife fish and tank. I only have about 2 weeks to get rid of this setup.

I will also consider trades for Bio balls,UV sterilizer with pump for a 500 gallon tank(turbo twist 32 watt) or even some stingray tankmates.
 
Please close.What a shame..It went to the LFS for $70. Now someone can buy it back for $250 or more at the store! LOL
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top