2nd annual NTT and weird fish import from Thailand

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Getting ready to do order.

Size of NTT's is now 3.5-4 inches. This is good I think. As far as I know, the season for catching them ended a month or two ago. Thus, these fish have been kept in a farm for a bit and should be the hardy ones buy now.

Price charged us has gone up; we can resell them at $30 each or 6 for $150.

The feeder thing is still on, will sell them at low cost of 100 for $25.

Lo sai is still the local coordinator for the order, I am handling out of province buyers.

We need to re-confirm with everyone, arrange payment.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The bank is doing a trace on the money we wired to Thailand. The supplier claims to have not recieved the money. I have dealt with the fellow in Thailand before, I believe it is an honest mistake somehow, should resolve itself in coming week.

We are offering refunds to anyone who has paid us or made a deposit; alternatively everyone can wait for the fish to come in. Totally up to you, just let me know.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
NTT's finally arrive tonight. This order was delayed due to a banking issue that took several weeks to work out (money ended up going to wrong account). Fortunately, the bank fixed the problem. Unofortunately, the fish are now arriving after all aros and rays have shipped. The original idea was to piggy-back the NTT's to the shipment of other fish. That way shipping cost would have been lower for everyone.

The fish are to come in at about 4 inches. At $30 each or 6 for $150 they are a very very good buy I think. Shipping by Westjet anywhere in Canada should not come to more than $75-80. So, a great opportunity to partner up with friends/hobbyists and do a group order amongst yourselves.

Derek (Lo sai) and I will pick up a load of feeders (either guppies, white clouds, or neons) next week which will be fed to the NTT's and also sold at cost.

We would like to move these NTT's fast, so no reasonable offer refused. ;)

Will try to post some photos once NTT's get here.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
All look to be pending now.

Those of you who emailed me, I will answer your emails later today, very busy right now.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Fish are flying across Canada as I type. I sure hope they do well in their new homes. :)

nttfall2009%20021.jpg

nttfall2009%20024.jpg

nttfall2009%20015.jpg

nttfall2009%20025.jpg

Last edited: