3 F1 marble pup

hondas3000

I am wrong on my ray due date so on july 2 I got 3 little one come out and they are pure marble motoro F1. Too bad its not on july 1 :). I don't even have time to proper setup there tank so this will do for now and lucky I don't have to get wet like Scott since I have a big opening on my tank.

Picture016-3.jpg

Picture017-2.jpg

Picture018-2.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture022-1.jpg

exoticaquaria

David thats a good idea! Float in the main tank. Perhaps attach a piece of flat plastic board on the bottom so food wont fall through when you feed them! Congrats!

hondas3000

David thats a good idea! Float in the main tank. Perhaps attach a piece of flat plastic board on the bottom so food wont fall through when you feed them! Congrats!

I do have a clear acrylic pieces the side of the bottom, its just so clear that you cant see it in the pics :). I don't like bucket so I do it with eggcrate so I can see the ray from the view window. I was planning to keep it for 6 weeks in there and then let them join the other.

hondas3000

here is the rest of the ray in my tank.
hybrid from Mike
Picture027.jpg

hystrix
Picture023-2.jpg

BDxLeo from Boyde
Picture025.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

parent of the pups. Look how small the male is :)
Picture029.jpg

full family pics
Picture031.jpg

Picture030.jpg

exoticaquaria

awesome collection! everyone is HUGE! i think you need to build a bigger tank already haha. hope you get some cool hybrids soon!

that hybrid is looking very good! how big now?

skynoch

Congrats, they look nice and healthy. You must have a biter in the tank somewhere. Lol you need to get wet just for the fun of it. Did you get to watch the birth? Do you know if she was mated again? The floating pup pond is nicely done and should make things easy for you to look after.

hondas3000

awesome collection! everyone is HUGE! i think you need to build a bigger tank already haha. hope you get some cool hybrids soon!

that hybrid is looking very good! how big now?

hybrid is about 12" and yeah once I add the fish I start to see the tank getting smaller as well hehehe.

Congrats, they look nice and healthy. You must have a biter in the tank somewhere. Lol you need to get wet just for the fun of it. Did you get to watch the birth? Do you know if she was mated again? The floating pup pond is nicely done and should make things easy for you to look after.

I didn't get to see the birth as I do know she will give birth soon when she is not eating but I guess she do it when light is out. The only thing I notice is that around 4-5am there is loud noise in the garage as my bedroom is above it so I came down around 7am and saw the pups and I think she is mate again that is why there is loud sound like that as she try to swim on top and hit the glass cover on top and also there is bite mark on her already too. I didn't get the pup out about 6 hours later as I have to go to work but today they are all doing fine now. As for wetsuit I might get one as I need to go in and clean the tank. Also just for the fun of it as well :).