5 peacock bass and eheim pump

Dats

Pick up downtown toronto close to Union Station.

I am selling my 5 peacock bass (around 4.5 to 6 inches) for 50 dollars each. not sure what types they are.

They are eating Market Prawns now. I have spent so much money on feeders. Feeders cost like 15 to 20 cents each and I was feeding around 5 feeders to every peacock bass. Feeding cost was a good 3 to 5 dollars on a daily basis until I finally got them off live foods.

They are currently housed in a 20 gallon tank and I do not have the space to house them in my bigger tank as the bigger tank is very crowded and the fish in it are BIG. I am also shutting down my 20 gallon as I am remodelling the room.

I also have an EHEIM PUMP which is BRAND NEW. I cant remember the model off my head as it is kept in my storage. I think I paid 250plus at Big Al. If interested, send me a pm.

I am selling my 5 peacock bass (around 4.5 inches) for 50 dollars each.

They are eating Market Prawns now. I have spent so much money on feeders. Feeders cost like 15 to 20 cents each and I was feeding around 5 feeders to every peacock bass. Feeding cost was a good 3 to 5 dollars on a daily basis until I finally got them off live foods.

They are currently housed in a 20 gallon tank and I do not have the space to house them in my bigger tank as the bigger tank is very crowded and the fish in it are BIG. I am also shutting down my 20 gallon as I am remodelling the room.

I also have an EHEIM PUMP which is BRAND NEW. I cant remember the model off my head as it is kept in my storage. I think I paid 250plus at Big Al. If interested, send me a pm.