Amazing African Cichlids For Sale Canada Wide Shipping Available

December 2012 African Cichlid Shipment​
Featuring A Select Line Of Peacocks​

I am pleased to announce that a very special shipment of African Cichlids has recently arrived at Canadian Aqua Farm. I recently befriended a fellow fish breeder on the other side of the world and during some out our conversations he sent me photos of his pride and joy... several lines of peacock cichlids that he has been developing for years. I was completely in awe by the colours of these fish. His select lines of peacocks could give saltwater fish a run for their money. Upon seeing these I knew I needed to import a few boxes into Canada so I got started making the arrangements and the time has finally come, I now have a bunch of his amazing fish available. I was even able to pry a few females away from him which will be great if anyone would like to try their hand at breeding these.

Orders can be made by e-mail [email protected] or placed directly on our website http://www.canadianaquafarm.com Local pick-up can be arranged by appointment.

Forms of payment accepted are Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.

Shipping across Canada is available year round (even on the coldest winter days) by Westjet cargo with live delivery guaranteed. Very economical delivery options such as Greyhound and Float Plane are available to many BC communities. We are very experienced in making sure your fish arrive promptly and in prime condition. Below are some unsolicited e-mails that I have received over the past couple of weeks from customers after they received their fish shipments:

"Hi Rick,

The discus are doing fine, they look healthy and happy, and I'm thrilled
with them. This was the first time I've mail-ordered fish, and I'm happy
everything turned out so well. Thanks for making this such a pleasant and
worry-free experience.

Looking forward to my next discus order with you :)
Best Regards,
Conrad
" (Toronto, Ontario)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Rick -- all arrived safe, sound, and with heat packs still generating warmth. You do a wonderful job packing!! They're acclimating in the darkened tank now and don't look stressed... and are they pretty! Judy W." (Winnipeg, Manitoba)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Rick,
I just wanted to let you know the two yellows arrived in great shape and are doing fine so far! I was really impressed with the way they were bagged and packaged for shipping, it shows you care about the fish and your customers! It was awesome and very professional! I look forward to getting fish from you in the future. Thank-you for being patient with me in doing a fish order etc. as well as answering my questions. It is greatly appreciated!
Thanks again!....Bryan
" (Penticton, British Columbia)

Price list:

3"-3.5" Sunshine Peacock (Aulonocara baenschi) Male Select Grade $45
3" Sunshine Peacock (Aulonocara baenschi) Female Select Grade $35
3.5"-4" Firefish Peacock (Aulonocara sp.) Male Select Grade $45
3" Firefish Peacock (Aulonocara sp.) Female Select Grade $35
3.5" OB Peacock (Aulonocara sp.) Male Select Grade $45
3.5" OB Peacock (Aulonocara sp.) Female Select Grade $35
3.5" Ruby Red Peacock (Aulonocara rubescens) Male Select Grade $45
3" Ruby Red Peacock (Aulonocara rubescens) Female Select Grade $35
3" Blue Peacock (Aulonocara stuartgranti Cobue) Male Select Grade $35
3" Blue Peacock (Aulonocara stuartgranti Cobue) Female Select Grade $30
3.5" Albino Firefish Peacock (Aulonocara sp.) Male Select Grade $50
3" Albino Firefish Peacock (Aulonocara sp.) Female Select Grade $40
3.5" Albino Dragon Blood Peacock Cichlid M/F Pair Select Grade $80
3.5" Electric Blue Ahli (Sciaenochromis ahli) Male Select Grade $35
3.5" Electric Blue Ahli (Sciaenochromis ahli) Female Select Grade $30
3" Albino Strawberry Peacock (Aulonocara sp.) $15
3" Azure Blue (Copadichromis azureus) $15
3" Blue Dolphin (Cyrtocara moorii) $15
3" Blue Tanzania (Spilonotus tanzania) $15
3" Red Empress (Protomelas taeniolatus) $15
3" Red Jacob (Aulonocara jacobfreibergi) $15
3" Strawberry Peacock (Aulonocara sp.) $15
3" Super VC-10 (Placidochromis milomo) $15
3" Yellow Lab (Labidochromis caeruleus) $15

Food:
This new product from Australian Black worms is just excellent for African Cichlids. It is the same great freeze dried black worms but with baby spinach added. It is available loose or cubed and goes for $20 for 50g or $32 for 100g. This food is available on my website, shipping is free!
IMG_2750.jpg

IMG_2751-1.jpg

The cichlids approve of it as you can see in the below video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQEFeo-8Wz8"]African Cichlid Feeding Frenzy [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Social media:​
If you haven't already "liked" our Facebook page do it now and you'll be among the first to find out about new shipments, specials and other events. Don't miss out click here and like our Facebook page now:)

Ruby Red Peacock (select grade) Males $45 / Females $35
IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHn8ZMWW-o0"]Aulonocara Rubescens Ruby Red Peacock Cichlid - YouTube[/ame]

Sunshine Peacock (select grade) Males $45 / Females $35
IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WUAKu_zH6k"]Aulonocara Baenschi Select Grade Yellow Peacock African Cichlid - YouTube[/ame]

OB Peacock (select grade) Males $45 / Females $35
IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AlkXL_-uwo"]Aulonocara OB Peacock Select Grade African Cichlid - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a video of the various 3" ($15.00) Malawi cichlids in a frenzy for Australian freeze dried black worms with spinach.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-TX5zMt01w"]Lake Malawi African Cichlids - YouTube[/ame]

All of the cichlids below are $15 each or mix and match 12 for $150.

Yellow Lab:
IMG_2641-1.jpg

Azure Blue:
IMG_2643-1.jpg

Albino Strawberry Peacock:
IMG_2738-1.jpg

Blue Tanzania:
IMG_2645-1.jpg

Red Jacob:
IMG_2692-1.jpg

Blue Dolphin:
IMG_2648-1.jpg