Another aro scam artist

hondas3000

So this time I want to have some fun with it and I contact them see how it goes, 24k gold head for $1300 lol.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/search/?areaID=16&subAreaID=&query=arowana&catAbb=sss

hi, so how much for the aro? $1300 for the gold head? I am interest but need to confirm the price.

Dear David
Yes got 24K full gold Asian aros and the gold crossback aro , both very golden but the cross back example my 20 inch cross back has black dark on top of its head whereas the 24 k gold is full full shiny gold all over and the most in demand ,I can sell it easy 2 k plus but would have to ship and no time .
The 24 k full gold Asian arowana is 1500 for one and I also have mbu tetradon freshwater puffers (rare) and NGTs and dataniods and peacock bass .
What are you interested in and how many ?

Best regards
Faisal hassan

where are you located? does it come with certificate? If you are from local I would like to view the fish as well. thanks.

I am located In coal harbour downtown Vancouver , I have a shipment mid each month from panda arowana farm Malaysia and the next shipment is mid aug so all that I have is my 26 inch cross back now and others but the 24 K full gold arowana arrive mid aug I go pick them up from airport .. No I don't have a platinum 24 k full gold arowana their the most wanted and expensive , cross back Golden s are 1300 but 24 karat full gold Asian aros are full gold they are no 1300 , I have twenty Asian arowana coming in and all 24 k gold rarest and most expensive and RTG, mbu puffer tetradon and NGT dataniods and frontosa couples
I will send you email of full 24 k gold Asian aro and yea ofcoarae it comes chipped with CITTE certificate ! Places and deposits running fast ! So once AGIAN 24 k gold full golden arowana and platinum gold arowana and NGT dataniod tiger fish and frontosa childids and super kamfa flower horn fish.
All exotics
I have all fish expect the 24 k gold arowana a , the reason I sell less than 2000 plus to avoid shipping but a full 24 k gold arowana sell 2500

I didn't know panda was from Malaysia lol. and he talk non sense.

Maybe Panda thought it would be a smart financial move to set a new farm up in a cheap area of Malaysia and crash the high end gold head market? Makes perfect sense devalue your product so some guy can make a bundle selling them to us for cheap lol. Sucks I'm already getting a couple arowanas two days from now as I'd be down for 3 or 4 :D. Let's see pay a overly cheap price up front from an unknown guy with no history or knowledge? Doesn't sound sketchy at all and really what could possibly go wrong? Lol

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Kind of scary if you ask me. Kind of situation where you would NOT want to go meet up with the guy! :eek: