Another XB

menghun

Hi all, what do u guys think about this XB?

Attachments

• Resize of DSC_0126.jpg
    Resize of DSC_0126.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 526
  • Resize of DSC_0125.jpg
    Resize of DSC_0125.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 555
  • Resize of DSC_0077.jpg
    Resize of DSC_0077.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 525
  • Resize of DSC_0076.JPG
    Resize of DSC_0076.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 523

menghun

Seems that you are a cross back guy. Like to see your red collection.
How big is this cross back?

yea..i m more into gold. Yet to own a red. But for me, the body size n finnage is more important than colour if i were to own a red. i dont mind to get an orange-red colour red, but with massive broad n thick body. Especially if the finnage is big.
anway, this XB is at 11"+

khungqua

excellent quality, only for 11" but already have this kind of color shine to prove it from a good breed. thanks for sharing. Picture quality is nice too, good job.

menghun

excellent quality, only for 11" but already have this kind of color shine to prove it from a good breed. thanks for sharing. Picture quality is nice too, good job.

thanks for the comments bro...the pics were taken with Nikon D40...Still in learning stage for DSLR....:p

Arodynamic

Really nice XB there, most of the aros in Malaysia are untagged unless they are bound for overseas where legals make it a necessity. Is this guy from KAWAI as well??

menghun

Really nice XB there, most of the aros in Malaysia are untagged unless they are bound for overseas where legals make it a necessity. Is this guy from KAWAI as well??

well my friend, i would say 40% tagged, 60% untagged...anyway, this pc not from KAWAI, from another backyard fish farm....:D :D