aro com update 2

T1KARMANN

just took another video of my tank from my fav spot in my office/living room

the food this time is prawn blood worm pellets and super worms i feed this amount of food twice per day :D

youwill see my fav tiger fish a thin bar with full neck band it took me years to find one some mat think all them nice fish and he loves the thin bar well it took me 4yrs+ to find one :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFBdhREr-w8"]YouTube - arowana com 2[/ame]

T1KARMANN

i had a tank full of wide bars but sold them to get the aros

you think aros fight bad you dont want to know how bad 7 x 12inch tigers fight

i kept the best wide bar and was luck to find the thin bar they are near impossable to find with a full neck band :D

Dragonguy

Love those black rays, they are really fat! It's good that the FF does not bother them. I've tried that combo before it just wouldn't work on me. I've lost so many rays because I've kept trying this combo.

T1KARMANN

you have to train the flagtail :D

the only time the flagtail ever sucked on a ray was when i had a preg female p14 in the tank he only sucked on the preg females lump were the pups were

every time the flagtail sucked on her i would bang on the tank after a few weeks the flagtail was to scared to even go near the female ray

it was very strange as soon as the pups were born the flagtail didnt suck anymore buy the 2nd batch of pups the flagtail had learned not to suck

T1KARMANN

im lucky i work from home and my tank is in my office/living room so i get to look at the tank all day and most of the night so the 1st sign of problems i can step in and sort it out :D

EEYY

you have to train the flagtail :D

the only time the flagtail ever sucked on a ray was when i had a preg female p14 in the tank he only sucked on the preg females lump were the pups were

every time the flagtail sucked on her i would bang on the tank after a few weeks the flagtail was to scared to even go near the female ray

it was very strange as soon as the pups were born the flagtail didnt suck anymore buy the 2nd batch of pups the flagtail had learned not to suck

Did you get a chance to record (ie photos or video clip)how the female P14 gave birth?

T1KARMANN

Did you get a chance to record (ie photos or video clip)how the female P14 gave birth?

The female only had 3 pups and they came out fast bang bang bang i never had enought time to grap the cam

the sign the female is just about to give birth is the tank goes real cloudy then she swims about like mad the pop pop pop :D

EEYY

The female only had 3 pups and they came out fast bang bang bang i never had enought time to grap the cam

the sign the female is just about to give birth is the tank goes real cloudy then she swims about like mad the pop pop pop :D

Cool! "bang bang bang" and "pop pop pop"