arowana stores in van

aaronc

fish stores in van

i don't know if this is the right place to put but i will be taking a trip to vancover in the end of aug and was wondering if the locals in van could point me in some directions to check out some fish store specifically places that will ship back to toronto.

Last edited:

aaronc

is there any other ones that do not require appointments as im not sure if i can commit to a specific date. or maybe any other decent fish stores worth visiting? thanks

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Besides Arovillage, there are sometimes a few aros to be found at other stores (especially Fraser Aquarium, King Ed Pets, sometimes Aqua Exotics). If it was me and I had an afternoon to spend on visiting stores in Vancouver, I would try the following stores in order (from South to North):

1. King Ed Pets
2. Aqua Exotics
3. Fantasy Aquatics
4. North American Pets
5. Fraser Aquarium
7. Arovillage
6. IPU - Burnaby location

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
You will have a good day I think. :)

I dropped by some of these stores today. Aqua Exotics has a BBXB someone traded in, and a larger old SR by the door in a display tank. Fraser has a couple aros too. though nothing too exciting. Unfortunately that shop is a bit pressed for tank space. I am not sure about what the other shops have in the way of aros, but you should see some unusual fish here and there.

aaronc

thanks cirrus for the help. its nice to check out other stores around another city and see what they get in.