Asian arowana import

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I have been asked to bring in some CV Maju blood reds to BC; if anyone in western Canada is wanting a CV Maju aro (RTG, SR, BBXB, etc.), please contact me at [email protected] for details. Arrival will be early February.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
All fish in this order have now been pre-sold; it promises to be a good order I think. CV Maju recognizes the competitive nature of the Asian arowana business and is in the game for the long haul. I look forward to these fish landing.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am guessing we are looking at arrival of the Maju fish in a few weeks, likey early March; I will send out email confirmations next week. Make sure your tanks are in order.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
As of today, I have not received the CITES permits yet from the Canadians. Due to scheduling conflicts I have to delay the arrival from next week to the last week of March. I am sorry for any inconvenience, can only say the fish will be worth the wait.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Canadian CITES is confirmed, flight arrival from Indonesia is booked.

I will be in email contact with everyone in this CV Maju order within the next day or two.

tomuhs

Patience my friend :D

As mentioned by Theo, most likely at the end of the month. Hopefully March 27.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I was out of town for a bit, will contact everyone in the order by email to finalize details for the arrival next week.

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Am doing Westjet booking now, need to get the final payments done; also, if any of you guys receiving fish in the same cities can group your fish together in one box it would be very helpful.

exoticaquaria

gluck to everyone on this order. nice seeing you at the airport theo. funny your indo shipment and my thai shipment came to vancouver on the same flight/airline! lol

tman

Super Moderator
Thanks to Theo for my newly aquired RTG from this shipment.

IMG_0002-3.jpg

tomuhs

Nice catch Trevor! How's the RTG doing? Eating yet?

Here's a pic of us picking up the fish. Fish were packaged really well and was great to meet up with other fellow fish lovers. That's me on the far right & Tman on the far left ;)

Sorry we didn't really get to pose much as we were too enthralled with our new catch.

Enjoy

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 705

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Thanks for sharing a photo, definitely captures the spirit of a dragonfish.ca purchase! :D