Baby Crossback/Highback Gold 4"

Hey guys, just picked up my baby Highback gold arowana yesterday from Cam's Aquatic Services. Yesterday was his last day,before he closed shop and relocated to downtown Toronto. Dunno the address yet, but I'll post it up when I find out if anyone is interested. Originally one one bought this little guy at the store because he was pretty pale compared to the rest. Guess they lucked out lol! Brought the little guy home and surprisingly he adjust within 2-3 hours. First thing I noticed was that the 4" gold aro had a crossback pattern on his topline. Found that pretty cool, so I called Cam back and he confirmed that the father of the batch of babies he sold was a Malaysian Gold Crossback, he also stated that my baby aro may have inherited the crossback trait from his father, rather than taking after the mother aro. Here's a short vid, he's currently in a 50 gallon blackwater setup, I'm still saving to buy a 150 gallon for him in the next 2 months. Hope you guys enjoy the vid, I'll try to post up another one later tonight. The vid quality in this vid wasn't that great, due to multiple different light sources reflecting off the tank from my windows and doors. You can see the crossback pattern on him atleast lol.

http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg508/A-xander_505/?action=view&current=VIDEO0054.mp4

very active little guy...is he a XB or a HBRTG?

Dunno lol, the store keeper said the father aro was a Malaysian X back gold and the mother was a HBRTG. It did inherit the crossback trait, so the store owner said I can call it either a X back or HBRTG. He also said I could try waiting to see more development if I want to be 100% sure. So basically its a HBRTG with XB patterning, also its starting to develop a blue base.

More pics, best quality that my phone's camera can get. The aro was extremely skiddish of the camera, kept on darting every time I tried to get a clear shot of him. I have him in a black water setup, which is why some of the pics are yellow. All flank shots.

IMAG0376.jpg

IMAG0386.jpg

IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0391.jpg

IMAG0392.jpg