Canister Filter Group buy

Kolewolf

I am gauging interest in a Canister filter group buy. The people I am in contact with can offer us Eheim, Fluval and Rena. Not sure of the pricing just yet, that may actually depend on the amount ordered. I am in for 1 Ehiem and 1 FX5. If you are interested in joining post here and PM me with brand name and model.

Thanks
Kole

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am in Kole, and I think Sygoomei is too. I think it'll make most sense to make it a lower mainland Vancouver order...or do you think shipping could be arranged to ship to multiple spots in Canada from the supplier?

EEYY

Gentlemen:

I am currently selling (new) Fluval FX5 (in Toronto) at a very good price. I don't know about shipping cost but I could definitely check it out.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Yuppa

Super Moderator
wow thats a great price, im probably in for a fx5 then.. unless the price on eheim is awesome then definately a pro iii instead

lo sai

from what i hear
i think kole is doing fx5 orders now because there wasnt enough interest in the other filter and brands.

Kolewolf

Ok we now have a final price for the Fluval FX5!!! With shipping and taxes included we are looking at

$235.00.

Considering the price for Hagen is going up I think we have done really well!!

Retail is 349.99+Taxes=392.00
Our cost= 235.00
Savings= 157.00 or 40%

For those who are interested I will need a 50% deposit or more. I think I will give until Friday the 19th as a final date for deposit and then I will place the order.

Please PM me here or at BC Aquaria if you are still interested. Even you have PM'd be sure to PM again. I will start a finalized list and make arrangements for deposits.

Thanks to everyone for their patience!!!