Coming Soon!!!

exoticaquaria

I've been asked for pics of current stock. I will post what is available once TopStingray emails them to me!!! I will be away starting Jan 20th until Feb 15th. So far a few BD pairs have been booked! Thanks for the support so far!

Please email me your requests and I will get back to you asap!

Email: [email protected]

exoticaquaria

im waiting for pictures from my supplier. there arent any on his website because hes been selling out in asia and dont need to post pics! i guess they sell that quick over there. lucikly, 3 pairs of his personal breeding stock bds have been booked. 2 pairs are already sold. im hoping to pay by the end of february for late march arrival. i want him to condition the fish a little longer before export. size should come in at around 6-7 inches. i can add 1 or 2 more pairs max since that is all he will sell at this time from his own stock. dont miss out on this order as it will be the last order of the year as ill be too busy closer to the fall!

exoticaquaria

Female Black Diamond pictures added. Female #4 sold.

I will be wiring the payment Wed the 22nd, next week. Order should arrive 3rd week of March. I'm asking TopStingray to keep the fish a little longer so they can grow a bit and get more conditioned before shipping!

Do not miss out on this order!!!

exoticaquaria

Update:

SOLD: Male 2, Female 1 & 3
AVAILABLE: Male 1 & 3, Female 2

Arrival size will be around 6-7 inches.

Last edited:

exoticaquaria

Feb 29, 2012.

Feeding video of the 3 pairs at TopStingray facility! Look at them eat! They are being conditioned for a few more weeks before export. They will grow a lot bigger, spots turn a lot whiter and base colour darker when they arrive.

ETA 3rd week of March!

Last edited:

exoticaquaria

rays are arriving in a 9 days!

female #2 was replaced for a bigger and much nicer AAA female BD. measuring 8+ inches.

here is the replacement:
DSC06780.jpg

exoticaquaria

All Sold! Thanks for your support!

If there is enough demand, I might do another import during my summer break!

ETA end of July. Selection will be done in June.

Email me at [email protected]

Last edited: