Coming Soon!!!

exoticaquaria

Lol find me some at this size and quality for 50. I will buy them all! Its funny i live in rmd but never come across any like these. U must have your crazy hokups again for extremely cheap prices. Lol.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Of course I do :) I finally got around to setting up the 150 over the holidays (had to get a new water pump, replaced some hoses). I will see about displaying that statue by the tank somehow.

alextiet

lol go to number 6 road is chines whole sale there alot i just buy for my friend couple beter than thast 50$ for one.the store put the price more then 100$ i think but u just tell him 50 $ he will sell for u i just dont want ppl get rip of :)) whole sell is alot u can buy howmany u want .....so funy

alextiet

lol u dont need to ship be cause u maybe just ppl for shiping to go to whole sale buy is :))on the number 6 road

exoticaquaria

lol go to number 6 road is chines whole sale there alot i just buy for my friend couple beter than thast 50$ for one.the store put the price more then 100$ i think but u just tell him 50 $ he will sell for u i just dont want ppl get rip of :)) whole sell is alot u can buy howmany u want .....so funy

ok PM me their phone number and address i will call them and try your 50% off tactic and see what they say! maybe you can post some pics of these $50 statues that you got from #6 road. I am interested to purchase.

hondas3000

Alex do you know the name of the store or the address? #6 road there are tons of wholesale, I never see one sell here in BC, not to mention at $50 price tags. If so I could do a comm tank with it as well :).

alextiet

hey david i just buy is not long ago about 1 month ago bro i buy alot the stuf from him before is they have is beter than this to im not lie

exoticaquaria

hey david i just buy is not long ago about 1 month ago bro i buy alot the stuf from him before is they have is beter than this to im not lie

I would stop posting on my thread now as my prices are what it is. Yes statue and livestock alike! Also, I will not sell you a NTT at below my cost even though you buy 5 as you proposed a few weeks ago!

If you have no intention to buy or have a problem with my prices, maybe you can contact the BBB and file a complaint lol.

Last edited: