CT Datnoides

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Available for sale, very rare collection of 9 Cambodian Tigerfish (Datnoides sp.), ranging in size from 7-8 inches to 10 inches.

Photo of one attached, link to video of group taken a few months ago below.

http://youtu.be/hJTJ7JgefQw

A new video is being filmed tonight/tomorrow, will post when available.

These fish are a pain to ship, carry a fair bit of risk of DOA. I am looking to broker a purchase of the fish as a group, with me and possibly Mike of exoticaquaria taking a lead role in coordinating the shipping and distribution.

If you are interested in one of these very rare fish, shoot me a pm.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 658

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Now that is fast even by arowanaclub.ca standards; one person wanting one out east, could possibly serve a coordinating role for others interested out east (Toronto/Montreal).

Pm if interested.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Working on a DOA insurance policy of cash back; only way to do it given that the fish are irreplacable.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Photos below taken today. Note size of fish. Video will be shot tonight.

Attachments

• Dat-1.jpg
    Dat-1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 646
  • Dat-2.jpg
    Dat-2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 666
  • Dat-4.jpg
    Dat-4.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 636
  • Dat-5.jpg
    Dat-5.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 649
  • Dat-6.jpg
    Dat-6.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 632
  • Dat-7.jpg
    Dat-7.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 591
  • Dat-8.jpg
    Dat-8.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 613
  • Dat-9.jpg
    Dat-9.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 606
Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
We need to resurrect the special projects sub-forum on the site, need to get all interested parties involved; this kind of fish deal is a lot of fun to arrange, draws on a very unique social media skill set lol

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This complex purchase and shipment is coming together. Don't miss out on what could be the last chance to ever get one of these fish at a much more affordable price than what the new global going rate is. The global rate for these fish will only go up. At current global price rate it is unlikely any new stock will be coming to North America.

chen88

Super Moderator
I agree!!!! Not often you get good looking ct's at the size so close to our home!!!

This would really finish off your comm tank if you have Aros and Rays...the would complete the setup by getting a nice tiger.

I've got dibs on two

exoticaquaria

Good luck to everyone in this group buy!

CTs are hard to come by. Great opportunity to own a cambodian tiger.

Chen, this should complete your tank! ST and 2 CTs.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
We are now moving on to the payment and arrangement of shipping. For anyone still thinking things over, you will not have much longer to decide as once the fish ship that will be that.

chen88

Super Moderator
for the guys out West that has not yet decided or sitting on the fence...I tell you these are very very nice!. size is great and eating like horses!.....they tell most of my massivores before it gets down to my rays now!....amazing