CV Maju Blue Base Cross Backs

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I have finally gotten around to resizing and uploading a few photos of CV Maju's BBXBs that were sent to me in July. These fish are available for immediate export. Having only a few photos to go on and no live fish in Canada to judge makes it hard to decide their quality. From what I see, the shine looks good; not sure about the head shape though? Possibility of DE or PLJ? You be the judge! :)

I plan on importing at least one for myself this fall. :)

Attachments

• IMG_5228.jpg
    IMG_5228.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 778
  • IMG_5237.jpg
    IMG_5237.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 811
  • IMG_5264.jpg
    IMG_5264.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:

hondas3000

Nice looking specimen except for the head shape. Even then, I don't want to critique. I am no expert.

The head is normal for a small aro. Its the tail that I don't like. The color and shine looking better then my panda bbxb but the tail is not that wide. Do they have adult fish Theo? BTW it is indo but somehow the body shape look like Singapore instead of INDO.

isjah

i am no expert, but what i do notice is indo aro's don't have big fan tails unlike in sing., they love big fan tails so the farms try to breed for that. i think every country has their preference and the farms in their country try to achieve the preference.

eclipse

for xb wise... traditionally they do not have big finages and mostly are bullet heads...;) But nwadays alot of mixing already so wanna get back traditional is very very hard..:)