CV MAju - February, March, April orders

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Two orders have already been placed and are set to arrive in February and March; now there is interest for a third order for April. If you have been wanting a quality CV Maju aro at an amazing price, this is your chance.

More and more people across Canada are joining the Dragonfish group. Buy a few fish to sell for profit to friends and relatives, pay off the one you keep for yourself. The more fish you buy, the cheaper the unit price.

By purchasing through Dragonfish you pool your resources with hobbyists across Canada to get below-wholesale pricing. It really is a winning forumula to work off the cost of an expensive fish.

Email [email protected] if you want to join the coming April order.

Note: I will not sell to AMERICANS (it is ILLEGAL) so please do not email me.

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Check out the past sales/gallery section of www.dragonfish.ca

http://www.dragonfish.ca/past_orders.htm

Scroll down a bit and you will see the photos of some landed CV Maju fish.

I have had zero complaints about CV Maju fish (and over 100 have now come in). They seem to offer exceptional value in terms of quality and price.

I will try and get some photos soon of the fish from last year's orders, now in hobbyists' homes.

icebeast

cirrus whats is the best looking arow u ever imported? like special do u know what i mean? i want to go to a higher level i got a golden head but i just want to get something more rare? are there anything else i can get?

icebeast

oh btw cirrus please dont' tell me to get a platium cause thats just out of my lead lol i aint paying 80000 for a fish lol

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
cirrus whats is the best looking arow u ever imported? like special do u know what i mean? i want to go to a higher level i got a golden head but i just want to get something more rare? are there anything else i can get?

Let me give this some thought... ;)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
A couple videos of two SR's I kept over night before shipping out. New owner sold them both at a profit within days. :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I have a few more photos of the last order that arrived end of March to share, will do so soon.

I am about to place a new order for fish for early May arrival.

I have a feeling this could be the last order for a little while, so if anyone is debating about whether to get a nice RTG/SR/BBXB, this could be the time to get it. ;)

Meanwhile, April order is on track to arrive in another 2-3 weeks I think. :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
A couple more photos from the last shipment in March (arrival photos and of two small SR's I held for a short period):

Attachments

• Driftwood2.jpg
    Driftwood2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 532
  • Driftwood3.jpg
    Driftwood3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 517
  • Driftwood4.jpg
    Driftwood4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 527
  • Driftwood5.jpg
    Driftwood5.jpg