Dreamfish Super Reds

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Some questions that have been asked about Dreamfish super reds are:

What is the main difference between the high end Red and the low end Premium?

What will be the core color of the adults?

Can you guarantee spoony heads?

Any links to compare the different grades?

What size will they be sold at?

From what I've seen from Dreamfish is they have some pretty outstanding reds as good as you'll find anywhere. Not to mention Nicolas is a really good and genuine guy and can't think of a farm higher on my list. It's great Cirrus has decided to import from Dreamfish as helps to bring more high quality Aro's to the Canadian market.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
From what I've seen from Dreamfish is they have some pretty outstanding reds as good as you'll find anywhere. Not to mention Nicolas is a really good and genuine guy and can't think of a farm higher on my list. It's great Cirrus has decided to import from Dreamfish as helps to bring more high quality Aro's to the Canadian market.

Coming from you who owns/owned Panda/Maju/Elkindo/Pang Long super reds (did I forget any?), that is valued praise indeed!

My first was Xian leng actually lol. It's not to take away from any other farms in anyway as lots are capable of providing high grade fish. I've always been a fan of Elkindo and various farms just think Dreamfish Reds are every bit as good as any other farm is capable of. Everyone has there own likes and tastes just of all the Aro pics and clips I've seen my two favorite reds of all time are Dreamfish reds( Elkindo's Mohammed Ali not far behind lol). One that was just massive in build , imposing and awesome color. The second a clip of a show quality red Nicolas was kind enough to share and just a beautiful fish. My favorite if I could ever find the clip was of one of there ponds with adult reds and they were just glowing. I like what there company stands for too so doubt you could go wrong with them that's all

Coming from you who owns/owned Panda/Maju/Elkindo/Pang Long super reds (did I forget any?), that is valued praise indeed!

fishbill

After I read the classification of Red Aros from Dreamfish owner, now I am so sure what my next ultimate goal is - Blood Red!!! :D

I just like how Dreamfish has taken the time to come on the forum personally to explain and answer anyones questions. I might add in a very honest way which is what I really like about them besides the great quality fish they have. All this talk of reds we should do a tips and tricks people have for grooming there reds.

MerLion Arowana

Hi Guys,

Thank you and appreciates all your compliments. I found the questions posted were all geniune and only glad to share my knowledge.

xenon240

Grow Out of 90% GH XB Premium

Here are pictures of a 90% GH XB from arrival to just over a year old that I sold recently.

Attachments

• june90XB1.JPG
    june90XB1.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 38
  • june90XB5.JPG
    june90XB5.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 33
  • june90XB3.JPG
    june90XB3.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0526.JPG
    IMG_0526.JPG