Dynamic Super Red

Red Samurai

aro005.jpg

aro010.jpg

aro014.jpg

aro069.jpg

Cypher

Nice Super Red. Looks quite skinny in the last picture, time to pump him up. Interesting as yours also has a very noticable lateral line like a few other dynamics thats been showcased here lately, looks stitched.

carcrazy

Seeing as how young they are, hopefully my aro can develop some color as well when it gets a little older. It is hard to tell how they will turn out, but the farm they are from is supposed to be pretty good so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Red Samurai

Nice Super Red. Looks quite skinny in the last picture, time to pump him up. Interesting as yours also has a very noticable lateral line like a few other dynamics thats been showcased here lately, looks stitched.

yeah I seen one at monster fish forum that had the same noticable lateral line! I wonder why that is?

Looks good, man

is he taking pellets down like crazy?

just mouths the pellets and spits it out

I'm sure it's of equal quality. Just needs a real home to feel comfortable.

I took the picture after it was settled in at my place. At the store the lighting in the tank is not so great and their color is washed out. Side by side the 2 reds didnt look much different except my had a little more red in the lips but, mine is also a little bit bigger not by much though, so dont worry carcrazy I'm sure when you bring yours home it will look alot nicer too!!

Cypher

These Dynamic Super Reds have some potential. I was introduced to someone who commed 8 of these guys in a 10 footer. its been 4 months and they are now between 10-12inches. They all have development on their cheeks already, and their shines are very intense.

Hope our batch will look the same. Will post my dynamic when i get the chance.

glockner99

Nice Randy......and Congrats to you also Albert!! I look forward to updates of both! and...Albert...your Red looks just as fantastic!

carcrazy

Thanks again everyone for checking on my aro for me as I am 100 miles away. I'll check on him this Saturday.

Randy, what type of tank mates is your little guy going to have? Will he be part of a community of aros or will he be the main attraction? He looks like he's going to be a beauty!

Red Samurai

Thanks again everyone for checking on my aro for me as I am 100 miles away. I'll check on him this Saturday.

Randy, what type of tank mates is your little guy going to have? Will he be part of a community of aros or will he be the main attraction? He looks like he's going to be a beauty!

Right now he's in a 70g all by himself til he gets a little bigger then I'm gonna either put him in a 150g or 180g. I'm thinking of having a few polypterus endlicheri and I'm trying to see where I can get me some kingkong parrots.
I hope one day to have a community of aros but that dream is still a few sleeps away, unless by perfect timing Theo brings in Panda golds for $375 and I have money to buy a few of them ! Heh!