Fall 2015 CV Maju Order

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Hi all - I have had some people contact me about getting quality captive bred stingrays in from CV Maju.

Prices per fish follow; prices INCLUDE taxes and international shipping; Prices DO NOT include Westjet:

Q.001 Stingray-Ocellated Freshwater [Potamotrygon motoro]
14-15CM
$250.00

Q.003 Stingray-Pearl [Potamotrygon sp]
14-15CM
$950,00

Q.004 Stingray-Polkadot [Potamotrygon leopoldi]
14-15CM
$950,00

Q.006 Stingray-Motoro Royal Marble [Potamotrygon motoro var]
14-15CM
$500,00

Q.007 Stingray-Black Diamond [Potamotrygon sp]
15-20CM
$2500,00

Q.009 Stingray-Galaxy [Potamotrygon cf.henlei P14]
14-15CM
$950,00

Other interesting fish available include: Jumbo clown loaches, jumbo fire eels, Indo datnoids, New Gunea Datnoids, birchirs

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I have asked for a full updated price list for all fish offered; I will provide pricing for Jumbo Clown Loaches, NGT, etc. as soon as I get it. Unfortunately, all the pricing is in US$ (for both fish and international shipping), so prices will not be on the lower end.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I will email Maju again for their up to date price list; I have one from last year which is still probably accurate.

One note about jumbo clown loaches is that they are very expensive due to shipping cost. A 12+ fish takes up half a box due to its requirement to be shipped with lots of water and oxygen. For a small order of a few boxes, one box typically costs $300-400 USD. With the exchange rate, that works out to $400-500 C. Thus, shipping for one fish is about $200-250 C. Add on another $100-150 for the fish, plus taxes, and the fish comes to around $400-500. This is pretty expensive when compared to smaller "jumbo" loaches of 6 inches which I can import for a cost of about $50-60 each.

I have a few people interested in getting rays, so it is just a matter of getting confirmations and then making the order happen. I would like to have the fish land in late October.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I have lots of photos and videos of rays imported from CV Maju in the past.

I will post some up later today.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
They have not gotten back to me with the regular catalog. My strong guess is that they will be honoring last year's catalog. I think you have one? If not, send me an email and I will forward to you.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I just got back from a long day at work. I will contact you tomorrow via email, along with a couple other guys. I "think" we have enough people together to make an order.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I have a few people interested in rays, still deciding. Hopefully I can get the order going soon.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
A quick note to all interested - when this order goes ahead I will not be bringing in any extra rays for sale. This is a strictly "order in advance" import. It will likely be the last import for a while I think.