Fish not eating

steelheader

Hey I have an aro that just won't eat it's been 3 weeks tried pellets, super worms and shrimp not even a sniff water test shows that the water is good so why won't this fish eat anybody have any ideas?

SuperCricket.ca

Have had similar problems, try changing his diet a bit Crickets and Mealworms made mine chow down like a horse. If you are feeding pellets, shimp and superworms always he could possibly be getting sick of them like my aro did. My aro used to hammer superworms and shrimp but doesn't even touch them anymore.

glamit

i have an aro that use to eat shrimp, pellets and super worms. he got sick of all that one day and stopped eating for weeks, i threw in some dew worms for my rays and he started hammering them. Unless something is wrong with him Brad imo is definitely right and im pretty sure theres nothing wrong with your aro they sometimes can get very picky!

steelheader

Had the fish for almost a month there are no signs of the fish being sick he come to the front of the tank when I come to feed he shows interest and then nope doesn't even attempt to eat anything there was one time I through in a super worm he bit and spit dunno stubborn fish