For Sale: Two Pairs of Adult Henlei Rays - PROVEN BREEDERS!

bcarlos

OK, here's the deal of the century!

I have two pairs of wild-caught adult henlei stingrays for sale. Both pairs have produced pups in captivity -- the larger pair has produced 2 litters, the smaller pair just produced their first, a very healthy male pup. I'm pretty sure they are the only examples of breeding, pure henlei in Canada. This is an opportunity for someone to purchase black rays that will produce pups for you!

First pair - male is approx. 22 inches across, female is approx. 24 inches across. Price is $2000 for the pair. This female is HUGE. Her last litter was 3 very big pups, so you can expect another 3-5 pups on her next litter.

Second pair - male is approx. 17-18 inches across, female is approx 19-20 inches across. Price is $1800 for the pair.

To sweeten the deal, here's what I'm offering if you take both pairs:

Price is $3500. I will also throw in 2 X 2.2lb bags of Hikari Massivore AND I will include the male pup from the smaller pair's most recent litter (a $450-$500 value).

Due to the size of these rays, shipping is out of the question. However, if you are within driving distance of the Greater Toronto Area, I will pack these rays to withstand many hours in transit.

These rays represent years of labour, and I am insistent on them going to the right home. This price is beyond competitve (this is around the same price I paid for them as juveniles), especially given their breeding capabilities. So please, no low-ballers.

Serious and interested buyers, feel free to shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected]

bcarlos

Bump!

There's been lots of interest, but no one has put down the money yet. The smaller pair is showing signs of breeding activity again, and with spring around the corner you could be breeding black rays within months!

bcarlos

Larger pair and male pup pending.

The first $1200 takes the smaller pair. Yes, that's $600 each for breeding ready black rays.

bcarlos

Sale fell through. I have three adult rays remaining:

1 Adult Male (16-17 inches) - $550
1 Adult Male (20-21 inches) - $550
1 Adult Female (24 inches; has bred twice and I believe she may be pregnant again) - $650

Take all three for $1500!

I also have a male pup available. Price is $300, or free if you take all three rays.

I have had several interested buyers from out West and in the US. I cannot ship these rays, but I am willing to meet within a 4 hour radius of Toronto (and inside the Canadian border). I can pack them to withstand many hours in transit.

PM or email [email protected]