Free Aquatic Photography Seminar!

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
I am doing a presentation on Aquatic Photography to the Aquarium Society of Winnipeg this coming sunday, October 18, 2009. The meeting is held at the University of Manitoba. If anyone would like more details, feel free to ask!

This will be my first run. I'm looking at having the presentation last about 90 minutes.

Normally, there is a 5 dollar fee for non-members to attend presentations, but because they didn't have to fly me in and I'm not charging any sort of fee, this meeting will be free. :)

homebrewed

Super Moderator
most speakers bring in stuff for the auction so bring your rtg and chilli please. i'll be happy to shell out $2 :p

homebrewed

Super Moderator
How'd it go, Gerry?

Wish I could have made it but these nice days are few and far between right now so I had to take advantage of it

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
It went really well. :)

I have to clean it up in a couple of spots, but it was well received. It was 105 minutes long, about 15 minutes longer than I anticipated and there were some really good questions at the end.

carcrazy

Congratulations, I wish I could of made it. I really could use some help in taking pictures. Thanks for sharing!

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
I'm not planning on being in T.O. anytime soon. I've got a brother there but he's always travelling. Better odds of a workshop happening in Vancouver since a certain someone has expressed an interest in bringing me out to do a couple of things.

But hey, who knows. ;)

I do plan on going on the road with this presentation so stay tuned for more info. :)