FS:450 Acrylic saltwater setup (YEG)

piaa

This is not the right forum but it could be used as fresh water I have a monster tank for sale this is a Tenecor tank 96x30x36 High this tank is a peninsula style tank meaning the overflow is one the side panel which makes the tank viewable on 3 sides. IT has a 2x2 steel tube stand. Sump is a 200 gallon sump which measures 84x21x22 has baffles and sock holder. For light I have 2 48x4 T5HO lights with built in timers made by Aquaticlife. For skimmer it is the Barr Aquatics SK5220 which is rated for 600+ gallons. For return pump its a Reeflo hammerhead pump. tank also comes with 3 hydor 300watt heaters. might have some stuff I missed but the important stuff is here. Note tank is a bit dirty and will be to be polished but acrylic tanks do polish to new condition as for pics I m not sure how to post so PM with your number and I can text them to you. selling the system $4000obo replacement cost for tank alone is well over $6000 so please no low ball offers

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Would you have a photo of the tank and set up? Did this used to be Bret's tank, from Shine Aquatics?

piaa

I’m not sure how Tom post pics here but the tank is not Bret’s tank as his was a 600 gallon 96x48x30