FS: Bichirs, Eels, Knifes

Kolewolf

Located in Vancouver but can ship anywhere in Canada. All fish Wild Caught except where noted.

Bichirs:
Nigerian Lapradei 10" $40
Nigerian Lapradei 16" $75
Endlicheri Congicus 10" $40
Palmas Polli 7" $20

Eels:
Fire Eel 14" $30
Armatus Eel 12" $20
African Spiny Eel 8" $10

Mbu Puffer 3" $75
Lamprolongous Congoensis 2-3" $5
Synodontis Euruptis 3" $5
Synodontis Soloni 3-4" $10
Clown Knife 6" $15 Not wild
Geophagus Surinamesis 5" $20 Not wild

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I have a bunch of fish shipping to Calgary in early to mid-November, we should be able to arrange a piggy-back shipment at that time? I have done that before with Charles, should work with Kole too.

Kolewolf

Yes if Theo is willing we can piggyback the order to help you save a little on shipping.

Here are some Pics

16" Lap.
lap2-1.jpg

Lap.jpg

Polli
Polli.jpg

CORVETTE

If i can figure out how to pick them up i'd take all the bichirs do you have a rough idea on shipping? even at the most it would cost.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
There are at least two Calgary guys on the forum here getting fish; if your fish shipped with theirs then they could pick them up for you at the airport; then you could arrange to pick them up at a time that works well for you.

Shipping cost would be negligible if you piggy-back, about $25 for a bag or two of fish, maybe $50 at most for a whole box.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Its been done before, should be no problem. This is where this site actually becomes a club as opposed to a purely anonymous internet forum. :)

Kolewolf

If i can figure out how to pick them up i'd take all the bichirs do you have a rough idea on shipping? even at the most it would cost.

Pm me what you are looking for as I have the following quantities:

(15) 16" Laps
(9) 11" Laps
(4) 12" Congicus
(9) 8" Pollis

Will give a better price for multiples.