FS - Van - jumbo L25 Scarlet 14-15"

charles

My friend's 300g tank crashed and so he won't be able to house this pleco for another week or so. He is still thinking to take it but I have to advise him not to cause it will increase his bio-load in his 240g... He still insists on taking it and I asked him to test his water on thursday night to see... so if the water is still bad, I have to let this one go to someone else.

Anyway, so now here is the deal. He was supposed to take it for $450. But now I have to get rid of this so I can have more space for the coming pleco, I am lowering the price to $400. This fish's fin is already growing back slowly. So this is going to be one show fish. Trust me on this, you won't find a L25 this big and this red...

Here is a few pictures...
First picture of the fish... notice the dorsal is being clipped.
IMG_3537a.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

if you look closely, you can see the tip of the dorsal starting to grow back.
IMG_3552.jpg

eye of the beast
IMG_3556.jpg

This fish is eating everything from shrimp, prawn, to sinking carnivore pellet... Not picky and adapt to tank water already...

Marius

Pictures don't do justice, he's literally glowing with colour. One of the nicest plecos I've ever seen. ;)

charles

His color is very nice. Most scarlet will show black body with pattern and this scarlet is golden with pattern...