FT: 14 inch Widebar Siamese Tiger

m_class2g

Sponsor
thinking about trading my 14 inch widebar st for a quality asian aro. depening on size and quality, will top up cash. no greens or rtgs.

as you guys know, these guys are quite hard to find. at 14 inches, hes eating straight pellets (hikari arowana sticks). i paid quite a bit for him so either i trade for a nice quality aro or hes for sale (email me for price or questions at [email protected])

see the size comparison with my 2 feet rtg aro. st is quite big.
IMG_9539.jpg

IMG_9583.jpg

m_class2g

Sponsor
lol sts are always tempting! i rather trade for a quality aro locally. shipping im sure can be arranged but it will be more of a risk for sure.

EKen

Super Moderator
I just got m STs shipped. Ranging from 14"-16", they were shipped in 3 heavy duty garbage bags per fish. All 3 pierced the first layer but the other two bags held up. So shipping is doable for any interested potential buyers...

m_class2g

Sponsor
thanks for the kind words! im really am in no rush to get rid of this guy. would rather have an aro but i wouldnt mind keeping this st either. lol

MananaP

I would take that off your hand right away Mike if i had the room,i would love to have a couple of ST ranging from 7-8" though. DAYM!

m_class2g

Sponsor
u can always make room! lol. yea it would be nice to have a bunch of smaller widebars and grow them out.

MananaP

u can always make room! lol. yea it would be nice to have a bunch of smaller widebars and grow them out.

hahahahah with you stating that Mike ima bug you about it,where is the shippment? hahahahaha LMAO... MIKKKEEEEE i hope we get it soon though yar!!!:D