funny or stupid?

isjah

ok i was lookin on kijiji, (its like craigslist), so i'm lookin for a tank, so i come across a ad
growing equipment
Price: Barter / Exchange

3-hps 600 watt light ballast and hood reflecters 2-400 watt metal halide light ballast and reflecters all lights in perfect working order willing to trade for 180 gallon or larger fish aquarium and stand

View poster's other ads | Watch this Ad | Print Ad | Email this Ad to friends

so u guys tell me is it funny or just plain ole dumb?????? i think its so dumb its funny.

isjah

no im sayin its sumb cause who really advertise GROWING EQUIPMENT??? whoever barters with him should be a little nervous if they're going to set it up lol

Marius

no im sayin its sumb cause who really advertise GROWING EQUIPMENT??? whoever barters with him should be a little nervous if they're going to set it up lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

...ahem, maybe the guy had a sunroom or something :rolleyes:

h.l_nathan

hey I have one of those 400w in my guess room turned on all day and night with the window open. For all of my Orchids and plants that i put outside during the sumer month and there is nothing wrong with that.
Its just what u going to be using it for.

isjah

lol nathan if u r asian and seen bring those stuff in ur house i am almost sure a domestic car will be a block or 2 away watching ur house lol.

h.l_nathan

I am asian and i have that light inside my house now. Its for my orchids and summer plants. They can knock and I'll open the door to look with no problem.
I'm not doing anything wrong. So i dont see any problem with having that.
Plus i pay for taxes than their salaries.

isjah

ok i thought it was funny didn't know ppl would get so serious about it, plus i am asian also, take care.