Getting out of rays for a while 3 p14s for sale

Gumby79

Well I have to say to you all, you missed out on a beautiful trio of rays and not like you all didn't have the chance to snatch them up but lucky for me you all didn't and I have some beautilful additions to my tank.
Thank you Tim

hondas3000

Well I have to say to you all, you missed out on a beautiful trio of rays and not like you all didn't have the chance to snatch them up but lucky for me you all didn't and I have some beautilful additions to my tank.
Thank you Tim

you are lucky as you are local, My tank is pack and even I gave a way some big ray to make room but no one can house them, so all I can do is watch the deal flip away.

tman

Super Moderator
Just goes to show there is definitely no money to be earned in selling big rays. Definitely a good deal.

exoticaquaria

Thank you Tim

def a great buy! hope you get a bunch of pups out of them!!!

or more p14 x leo! any new pics on those guys?!?

rudy

Just goes to show there is definitely no money to be earned in selling big rays. Definitely a good deal.

Haha I lost my ass way before I sold them. I always laugh when people actually try to make money and keep them as a hobby. Wouldn't take a CA to figure out that doesnt work. When your know in every neighborhood I have lived for the past 10-12 years as a potential drug house (water usage) and know at superstore as the guy who literally buys every bag of shelled shrimp they get in constantly doesnt matter what you sell them for... you still lost.

Rays are a labour of love and I will get back into them one day but it sure as hell wont be because I see a business model in it. :)