Green Arowana

homebrewed

Super Moderator
I hate moving arowana, but today went very well. I sold his tank and will be picking up a 240 this week. Until then, he'll be in a sqaure 140gallon

lighten.jpg

arch.jpg

top.jpg

biteme.jpg

shineflash.jpg

These guys got moved into the pond
motoros2.jpg

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Thanks for the photos Homebrewed. Your green looks pretty big. How old is he/she?

Also, I like the colour patterns of your motoros. Where did you source them originally and how long have you had them?

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Thanks, Theo
I wish my pictures could do him justice

He's probably 16" and I've had him for 1.5 years

I get all my rays from Fish Gallery here in Winnipeg. His selection is the best around. Lots of "royal" marbles among others as well. I need to keep pestering him to join the forum.
I've had the male for about 6 months a the female for about 9 months. Their main diet is Hikari Massivore pellets. With my hectic schedual its alot easier to throw in some pellets then clean night crawlers or thaw out shrimps.

Tim :)

Last edited:

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Thanks, Mike

You need a ray like the male. The female is ho-hum. I still have my fingers crossed that she will develope more, but she is already about 11-12". Either way, I'm sure their pups will look good down the road :)

m_class2g

Sponsor
yea i had a large male marble motoro back in the day with my old rtg arowana. they are both sold now. he was around 15 inch disc i think?

heres a few pics:
DCP_1657.jpg

DCP_1647.jpg