Group buys for equipments?

protoxeno

Do we have any connections to filters and pumps and lightings? I would like not to pay $250 for a Fluval FX5 w/o media and $400+ for eheim pro 2080. These prices are already ultra cheap btw. Maybe we can make a group buy to these manufacturers and using dragon fish as a company name to get a supplier list?
Maybe we can even use this method to get Manufacturer prices on Playstation 3 and other things that we don't have to depend on paying full price for :)

CORVETTE

My local fish store here sold the FX5 for $250 for about six months and i know a pet store here in alberta that sold 5 for $209.00 each last week i'll let you know if it happens again Alberta's not that far is it?

danfong88

a Fluval FX5 w/o media is only $299.00 at the Dragon aquarium, in Mississauga. That is cheap.... Good luck in finding equipment.

EKen

Super Moderator
No that is not that cheap. Look harder, you can get better price than that. At least I can up here in Montreal.

danfong88

a Fluval FX5 includes media is only $299.00 at the Dragon aquarium. Sorry for the type-o.
I will check out Lucky too just to see what is available.

jackson

Have you thought of using an acrylic sump instead? :)

I have but I cant find a good price on one. One that is 15 or 20 gals is going for 450 around here I want at least a 75 gal wet/dry and I dont want to pay more than the tank I am putting it on cost me.

Do you know of a good place with good prices that make them?

EEYY

I have but I cant find a good price on one. One that is 15 or 20 gals is going for 450 around here I want at least a 75 gal wet/dry and I dont want to pay more than the tank I am putting it on cost me.

Do you know of a good place with good prices that make them?

PM replied. :):):):):):):):)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Anyone looking for Malaysian Driftwood?

I guess this is of most interest to people on the west coast of Canada. I have a contact for amazing drift wood. I am thinking of bringing back a pallet.
PM me if interested.

Last edited: