[GTA] 180G and 120G for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozen-fire

180 gallon (6'x2'x2') glass aquarium by AGA (All Glass Aquariums). Trim is in oak finish. Has matching AGA oak stand. From Big Al's.
Folding glass lids are included.
Back glass is painted black.
This is my show tank. Not a mark on it.

$600

180-1.jpg

180-2.jpg

180-3.jpg

180-4.jpg

120 gallon (6'x19"x20") OLD Hagen tank. Odd dimensions, but it fits regular stands fine. Glass is thick and durable. They don't make them like this anymore. No center braces on top trim. This tank has been with me for quite a few years and it was bought used. It does have some scratches. Hard to notice with water. I would rate it as a fishroom tank because of that. But I've used it upstairs in the dining room as a show tank before. Top trim on one side is coming loose and could use some new silicone to stick it back in place.
3 folding glass lids are included. I got glass strips cut so that it sits across the front and back of the top trim to support the lids.
The back glass is painted black. However - there is a small spot on the left side where a bubble formed and I peeled some of it away. It needs to be repainted black or the rest of the paint can be taken off. Up to you. I'm not putting any more work into the tank.
Lots of stubborn algae still on the tank as well that I didn't scrape off. With proper cleaning, tank will look great.
It comes with a heavy duty metal stand that detaches at the half way high point for easy transport.
Stand has ample room for 2 40g breeders below (as I originally had it) or a standard 6'x18" tank.
It will come with the shop light for the tanks below with two 48" bulbs.

$240

120-1.jpg

120-2.jpg

120-3.jpg

120-4.jpg

120-5.jpg

120-6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.