Happy Holloween!!!!! =D

RTG

What up guys!? Happy HOLLOWEEN!!!! I'm sure you all have Stories to tell please post! My story is some dude fell off the 5th floor of my building!!!! Now when I go home I have to look out for raining black men! LoL jj.... XD The Guy survived with a broken hip and leg. crazy!

hustler

You too bro :)
I ended up getting two 180 gallons saturday am from calgary for a song....... Still with fish Full of water....
Had to leave edmonton at 530am...... got back at 5pm...... had people showing up for a halloween party at 6 and I still had to get the tanks running :)....... I was under the influance by 6 aswell still running buckets of water but the party ended up 35+ people and got to see the man in action getting ready in a beetlejuice costume right outa the shower at 630 pm lol...... No one and i mean No one i know could have pulled it off and Kept the fish...... Thats my 2 bits :)

hustler

Tear down.... and set up with 6 hours highway time doing 140 in a 4x4 with mudders ;)

003-7.jpg

And this is me Right Out Of Er an hour later....... :)
058.jpg

hustler

Ive been tossing it around..... lol..... Truth is I want to do a pond with some Monsters....... Get my heart back into the hobby :)

hustler

Dont get me wrong though...... The price is right..... Ill dump a few maju's and just trade up :) Just wish i had them Photo skills to sell em :p