HARD TO LOG ON

carcrazy

Perhaps it is a problem with your server. I have had no problems logging in (maybe I'm just lucky).

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The service provider is switching servers; I have noticed some irregularities, some posts/threads being there and then "not being there". I am not sure what is going on, am contacting them about it.

Your log on issue could be connected.

Eddio

Have the same problem. Havent been able to log onto the forum at home for the past week. Only able to check at work =(

Zero

I've been getting the same probs... some postings that were there before and are not there anymore! ...recent messages that I've received and sent are missing in their designated folders.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I just got the following email from the webhosting company:

This could be because of the DNS got updated at different times for different providers.
Please let me know if the problem persist.

We just disconnected the "old" webspace.

Please verify if PMs are working.

So...please let me know if you continue to encounter problems.

icebeast

Finally i got to get on!!! yay, but only with my desktop at home, my laptop at home cannot connect and my work laptop can't connect either , my desktop at home use the same router to come online so i don't know why is not working

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
People continue to email me telling me of problems here.

If you don't mind, please relay all such issues to the web host company at:

[email protected]

Hopefully they can fix the issue soon?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am still getting emails from you guys complaining about not being able to log on; I am trying to get the problem resolved! :)

Eddio

Still cannot log on at home! Gives me the message The service is not available in plain text. Only happens to my laptop at home though, work computer is fine for some reason!

I cleared cookies and everything as well, pretty sure its server side problem.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Hooray! Looks like problems are solved (hope so anyway! :) )

Dear forum members,

Our system administrator has fixed the issue.

As you might know we recently moved the forum to a new server.
The problem was that there are a new MySQL database version on the new server and it has different permission settings.

I hope everything is working for you now. Please feel free to report any problems with the forum in the future.

Regards,

Oleg Eremenko
GO Web Direct Group Ltd.
www.SnapHost.com