Hello All Brothers, Nice to meet you !

James Sananikone

I'm James from Surrey, BC. and owner of a Panda Marble-Blue X-Back from July 17th 2008 order', he was 6" when I got him and he is around 12" now and look great with a lot of strong gold and his back started to cross too ! .... My second one is from OTF Premium Gold Xback... Both fishs amazed me days after days... I will post theirs pictures in near future to share these tresors with all of you... If you couldn't wait you can see the one from OTF at arovillage youtube posted by Jay, he came to take some pictures last week in my office, the fish is around 14" now. I'm using regular light tube from Home Depot... OTF XB with black back ground and the Panda with clear back ground. Thanks Theo, Kenta and Jay for bringing such a high quality Dragon into Canadian sole. I'm proud of all of you guys !!! :)

James Sananikone

Bonne Fête ! Marius

Thank you Marius and Eken for your warm welcome, by the way Bonne Fête Marius... I am agree with you Eken and I know what do you mean... I will try my best to post pictures as soon as I know how to post pictures on the forum. I am still learning how to use posting tools here and you are welcome to help... have a nice day bro !

James Sananikone

Thanks my friend Kole, what happen to my flower horn, you didn't call me... all sold out, let me know when the next order comming in. I am also interested in baby marble stingray too ... keep in touch

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Hi James - good to see you here! You have a rock-steady approach to aro-keeping and feel the power of the fish.

So in the true spirit of aro keeping, welcome! :)